Thursday, January 3, 2008

The new year has started again...

Hello everyone!

I wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year again, I hope everyone you know will be in good health and you all get your wishes to come true.

I hope you all had a great NYE , I know I did.

There's nothing better than watching TV with your loved ones, count down the final seconds and go up to the streets to walk around and wish everyone you know a happy new year.

So that's what I did.....

Right now, I'm listening to some french music radio channel, and it has a lot of great songs on it, I must admit.

Next to that, I'm surfing a little bit through the Internet, reading myself into the requirements and rules for my traineeship in America. I have to sign the papers and return them ASAP, so that's what I'm going to do tomorrow morning. After I served breakfast to our guests in the hotel.

I have to get up very early and it's already 1AM here. I'll keep you updated!

Love,
Elle.

No comments: