Sunday, September 16, 2007

Driving slow on Sunday morning, and I never want to leave.

So, don't you just love lazy Sunday mornings/afternoons?

I do. It's just the best thing in the world, to sleep in until you can't sleep anymore, drink a good
cup of coffee and make yourself a little breakfast.

What's even better is when you're completely alone in the house. You wake up and all there is silence,the sunshine shining through the curtains and peace.

My parents and little brothers wnet away for a weekend and I had one of my best friends coming over to my house last night. Her boyfriend joined us and it was pretty funny.

We watched cabaret and dutch entertainment shows on YouTube and couldn't stop laughing. They left at about 3 'o clock and I slept at about 4 'o clock. I woke up this morning at around 10AM and went down the stairs to eat breakfast.

Right now, I'm kind of working at my dad's hotel but there aren't any guests so I can just do things for myself.

It's a sunny day for the first day in weeks and I'm just happy and smiling.

If you're still searching for an after-summer song you should really take a look/listen to this one :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSvrf84UjFg

Yves Larock - Rise up

It's definitely been my favourite song of this summer and I'm pretty sure you'll be singing it after you've heard it for the first time.

With this song, I end my post.

Rise up, don't falling down again!

Love,
Elle.

No comments: